Quantum Healing Hypnosis Practitioner
and much more...
Preparing For Your Session
*Download these documents, save, type up your questions, and email back to me 4 days prior to your session in a Word or pdf format (not scanned, sent via photo or hand written).
*The release forms can be signed, dated, and given to me the day of the session.
*Limit your main questions to 10, your physical questions to 5, and souls list to 4.
***Do not combine multiple questions into one please.***
As you work on your list of questions open yourself up to the answers and information to start coming to you during this time. Once you start this process it is beautiful how the healing comes forward. Also ask your Divine Self to guide you in the questions you ask.
Please watch these videos to prepare for your session:
Speaking with the ego during a quantum healing session:
Some people access their Divine Self in the first session but it could take 2 or 3 depending on where you are at. The session can take on many aspects so being open to receive the information in whatever form that comes through will benefit you the most. Powerful emotional releases, healing and clarity can happen regardless. Releasing pressure placed on yourself and allowing for grace in whatever happens is the best way to move forward in this beautiful process. Setting the intention for a strong connection and affirming that can produce powerful results.
Let me know if you are on anti-depressants or psychotropic drugs.
One week before your session:
• As you drift off to sleep, visualize your beautiful place. It could be the beach, a meadow, a forest. Any place you feel relaxed, happy and at peace. What does it look like? Sound like? Feel like? Allow yourself to be in that place for as long as possible, drifting off to sleep from there. This will assist you in reaching a place of peace that much more quickly.
• When you are in a quiet place, breathe slowly in and out, allowing yourself to focus on the air going in and out of your lungs and through your nose. Do it for as long as possible. This is an effective way to quiet your mind.
• Repeating and believing the thought, "I have clear and easy access to my Divine Self" is a positive affirmation and way to prepare. Conversely, the thought that this won’t work for you can put up a block.
• Please be open to what will come through and be willing to release all that no longer serves you.
• Being in a place of forgiveness for yourself and others will bring more emotional healing.
4 days prior to your session:
• I will need your paperwork emailed to me so I have time to review it and get back to you with any questions.
Day of your session:
• In the morning before your session thank your Divine Self, Spirit Guides and anyone else that might come through for assisting us today.
• Eat a light meal, drink less coffee or caffeinated drinks than usual and please don’t drink alcohol. You will want to be as sharp and relaxed as possible.
• Bring a water bottle and a light snack to eat after.
• Dress comfortably (non-binding clothes) and wear limited jewelry.
• Bring the signed and dated release forms.
• Plan on 3 – 5 hours. 2 – 3 hours for the session with time before and after for grounding.
• It is best to not make plans after so you can have the rest of your day be quiet to allow time to process.
• Family and friends might be interested in hearing all about your session but asking them to give you a couple of days to let things settle in will be the kindest way to honor yourself.